[Gpdd] Annouce : European Cavie Club introduction

Europeancavieclub dennis at europeancavieclub.nl
Wed Jun 27 14:44:50 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

Please allow us to introduce us to you as the European Cavie Club. We are a

small, but fast growing community from the Netherlands, organising cavy

shows and maintaining a cavy forum and website ( www.europeancavieclub.nl

and www.europeancavieclub.eu )

Especially for our English language website we’re looking for new

international users. We’ve just started the forum and have already some

users from Finland, Denmark and off course the Netherlands. It would be real

nice to have some more international users and be able to talk about our

lovely guinea pigs with people from all over the world. Whatever it is

breeding ,litters, show results
 it’s nice to read what’s happening

elsewhere in the world.

Feel free to ask anything if you have any questions. Registration is

required but free of charge off course. After registration we ask you

introduce yourself, and then you will have access to the whole website. It

would be much appreciated if you would forward this email to other guinea

pig lovers and friends. ( like your local club )

Please go to http://eccforum.europeancavieclub.eu/ and do that free

registration.

Many thanks
.and hopefully we’ll meet each other there.

Best regards,

Dennis Robbemond

On behalf of the European Cavie Club

www.europeancavieclub.eu www.europeancavieclub.nl www.europeancavieclub.de