[Gpdd] Silly: Ooops I'm in trouble now

Kirsten McKnight kirsten.mcknight at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 22:38:53 EDT 2007

Hello Miss Pooky,

L'il Miz Moppit here - Squeeks has some false eyelashes squirreled away.
Don't know why she has them as from the first day I met her I was jealous of
her naturally kohl-lined eyes and beautiful lashes. However, I am planning
to liberate them to send to you just as soon as I can.  (don't forget you
have to trim them first before gluing them on)
I'm expecting a case of carrot wine in return (but I will trade you some of
my parsley cordial in return!)

Oops gotta go, hear my masters' footsteps coming up the stairs with our
treats. Can't let them know I can type! And read. And spell.

til later
LMM