[Gpdd] silly; eyelashes

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sat Jun 30 12:25:28 EDT 2007

Wheeks to Miss Pooky, being a boar I know nothing about false eyelashes, however I have accidently (really it was an accident) found a way to make your lips a lovely colour, and the best bit is all you have to do is eat beetroot,wheeek how good is that.

Wheeeks of warning though dont over do it or you end up looking like a vampire, specially if you have lovely beige hair like me.

Most go before slave finds my lovely lipstick, ooops I mean beetroot.

Fugly

Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.