[Gpdd] MISC: New PIG! I need boy names and info

bwk keiper at hiwaay.net
Sat Jun 30 16:12:17 EDT 2007

I have adopted another piggie, I have done the quarantine, and he's not in with my
girl, and has a clean bill of health from my vet. He's got some diet problems, but
I'm working on them.

But for now, he needs a good name. He's very cute... a very big boy, 1166 grams (2.5
1bs, I think), about 2+ years old, with puffs on his lower butt that make his hair
stick up on either side so it forms a point in the exact middle of his back end, like
a tail, almost. He's got some red-orange on him, and a very Roman nose, almost with
an extra ridge on the top. I wanted to call him Moose, but I have a cat named
Moo-Moo, and it was not working out.

So give me your best!

Also I'm ready to learn all the boy joys of a growing boar... my first one, Cupid,
didn't even make it to a year, he was so sweet by so sickly. This one has already
backed off of the carefully prepared pee-catching lap pad and wet all over my leg.
Tsk! I surely did squeal! He's so funny.

Now if I can just get him to eat lettuce... of any kind...

Bethany