[Gpdd] MISC: welcome Europeans and welcome back Jim!

J D KSkosich at msn.com
Sat Jun 30 21:55:17 EDT 2007

Welcome to the European cavy club members!  We look forward to hearing about our far-off cavy cousins.  And welcome back to Jim and Olivia!  Some of us old-timers on the Digest vividly remember Jim's stories, such as the piggie who tried to run away to the Michigan woods and--was it Speedy, Jim?--who sank his teeth into Jim's thumb so deeply Jim had to dangle hand and guinea pig over a sink to try to shake the little bugger loose.  As Bob Hope used to say, thanks for the memories....Kathy in CO