[Gpdd] [MISC] Brownie Bear's passing

Deborah Tanovich dtanovich at rogers.com
Thu Mar 1 00:46:42 EST 2007

Oh My dear Leah
Although we have never met, I feel that I know you from all the stories you have posted about Brownie Bear and Butterscotch and how you have had so much love in your heart for all of us on the Digest.  I can feel your sorrow and must tell you that you did your best but it was Miss Brownie's time to join her friends over the Bridge.  She died in the arms of the one who loved her best and was comforted by that fact.  I believe that animals are far more intelligent than they are given credit for being and I know that they feel love and give love.
You have nothing to regret, everything that you could do, you did.  Don't let anyone tell you that Brownie Bear was just a "dumb animal", those people are the dumb ones.  My tears are joining the river that is being shed for your girl. She will live in our hearts always.
Be strong, hold tight to the memories, and the world will get brighter another day.
My heartfelt condolences

Deborah Tanovich & Popcorn