[Gpdd] Virtual: Pig Olympics (Spunky rules!)

calzos calcinos at yahoo.es
Thu Mar 1 09:38:36 EST 2007

I've been busy and I didn't read last messages. They're sad, and I see there were some lost. First of all, I wanna give my heart to those in these very sad moments, I do know it's very hard. But, those little babies had a wonderful life with their slaves (mama and papa), and I DO know they're watching you above in the sky, smiling and running across hay and loads of veggies, waiting for their slaves. One day you'll be with your babies again, as I hope I'll see my lost ones once more (to run and play together, as always). My heart is with all of you,
  Cris and the crew (Cosina, Hastur, Mochin, Choco and mama-Wanda. Chiqui and Pqnin, always).

  And now, one of my babies wants to type, so here's her choice.

  Hi, this is Choco-Chocolate here, talking to Spunky. Yep, everything is right at home, and I think I'd be with you at the Olympics, although I've never been on a plane and I'm a bit nervious, but I'm a real sow and I'll get over that. I hope our seats will be together, in case I need some protection (and care). Also, we could go for a walk if you like, and I promise I'll sing a beautiful song at night, just for you. I think these're wonderful days in my life, and I know you'll be kind with me. So, count on me for your trip. My bag is ready and I think mama could prepare some snacks or veggies or so (for the trip). In this way, I wait for your call to prepare everything.
  Love and a very sweet kiss,
  Choco-sexy babe.