[Gpdd] CONDOLENCES, MISC

Danielle Waldor rainbow_dot323 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 18:55:32 EST 2007

I  am SO sorry to all who have lost their friends, or who have helped them  over. Maybe a new piggy will join you? Other than this, I have no news  or exciting things to announce. I will talk again later.  Unless.......If you guys would like to hear the "story" of April, then  I guess I could. Thanks for everything!!

~Danielle
  ~ In loving memory of April, the cutest wheeker in my world~