[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Thank you all again

Katy O'Connor chicky14510 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 23:22:45 EST 2007

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to send an updated thanks to all who have kept my sweet Charlotte Ann in their thoughts and prayers. It's been a wonderful comfort.  I hope all others who have lost a pig recently are coping well and feeling better. My thoughts are still with you all!

I got a beautiful card today from the vet where I brought Charlotte to be put down on Sunday. I thought it was really sweet - and they're not even my regular vet - I had to go to an emergency clinic since it was Sunday. I just though it was really nice. There was a poem in there about the Rainbow Bridge that I will post tomorrow - too tired tonight!

Love Katy, Becky and Shelly
http://www.myspace.com/chicky14510
(some pics of my gp's, ferrets and dog are there)