[Gpdd] Doris

Suzanne Caine suziec222 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 2 07:23:14 EST 2007

Hi,

  I took Doris down to CCT /Vedra, but unfortunately she didn’t make, and passed away the following day (Tuesday).  She was buried yesterday in the countryside at a really beautiful and peaceful location., close to her original companion, Nellie.

  Thanks for everyone’s advice – it was much appreciated. I may put an additional post on later if I find out anything that might be useful to others.

  I'm a bit numb and on automatic at the moment.....

  Regards,
  Suzanne