[Gpdd] [GPDD] Silly: Collecting grass

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 13:43:35 EST 2007

Of course, it is just one of the many duties of being a Slave, but
  sometimes we do take some flack over it.  As I often collect
  grass, clover, dandelions, etc, as I find it, just spur of the moment,
  I'm not usually armed with proper tools (like scissors or shears).
  So I just grab handfuls, inspecting as I go, stuffing it into whatever
  kind of bag I may (or may not) have handy.  When we have a
  family gathering at my son's, I will invariably end up out in the
  yard or pasture, collecting goodies, and one of the boys will
  say  "There's Mom, out grazing in the pasture again!"
  To which I just grin.   And often, the grandkids will gladly
  join in, they love to send goodies to the piggies.
  Susi & the Okie Piggies
  (aka, bottomless pits when it comes to fresh grass & clover!)