[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: Weather report

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 20:00:58 EST 2007

Kay & All
  Reporting in from Oklahoma - all's well. Here
  in "Tornado Alley" we avoided the worst of the
  recent storms. While we did have strong winds
  and hail in the middle of the night, I'm not aware
  of any real damage, just some electric outages .
  that didn't last long. When a friend in Kansas
  checked on us yesterday, I should have reported
  in then. In fact, I have meant all day to inquire as
  to the safety of our friends down South - glad
  you did so! I know the NE also has been hit
  hard with more snowstorms, and hope all up
  there are staying safe & warm.
  Susi & the Okie Piggies,
  ~safe and warm