[Gpdd] Bridge: Brownie Bear is on her way...

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Mar 3 18:38:48 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/27/07 10:26:19 AM, lconsuela at yahoo.com writes:

> Hello Slaves,
> I just got off the phone with
> Dr. G and I'm taking Brownie
> Bear to his office so he can
> help her over the Bridge.

I just logged on and read the subject line with a sinking heart. I hoped the
subject would read "is on her way home," but either way you look at it, I
guess she is going "home." I'm devastated and know how totally crushed YOU must
be. You already know, of course, that no guinea pig has had a more devoted slave
than the famous, infamous and legendary Brownie Bear. Neither has any pig
been more famous than that sassy little girl.

     Have you seen any evidence of the RV? Several people have noticed it
when their little friends have gone on -- sort of like a special limo service.

     Ah, our dear little Brownie Bear -- costar of a book even!!

     It was she who taught the original 3 jolly rodents how to make fierce
faces to help in proper "slave management through intimidation."

     I've just read about Martha's Sally, tears flowing and nose running and
now this! We will miss her and her antics soooo much. But she'll never be
forgotten. I'm sure that George GP and his wife Angel were right there at the
Bridge waiting to welcome her, another pair of unforgetale piggies.

     You recall the idea of "Community Pigs" -- those that somehow came to
belong to ALL of us. Brownie Bear heads the list. We have all lost a dear and
beloved little piggy.

     We all loved her, Leah, and we all love you.

God bless,
Alge and the wheeeking and weeping Jolly Rodents.