[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney]: Reminder, Light a Candle on March 9th!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 14:59:04 EST 2007

Just a few more friendly reminders that the First International Memorial Candle Light Ceremony will take place on Friday, March 9th.  Remember to light a candle, at or around 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone, in rememberance of Peter Gurney, who passed away in July 2006, and in rememberance of all of our piggies who are with him,at the Rainbow Bridge.  Our collective light will move around the world, so mark this date on your calender, and be a part of it.

  Audrey and her GP Gordon