[Gpdd] Miscellaneous Teddy

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 5 15:34:15 EST 2007

Well  I weighed Teddy and he is officially 2.5 pounds he is getting so big
so fast.He has a wonderful pigsonality  he wheeks all the time and he is
always qualifying for the next nascar series win.He loves parsley .I gave
him a little bit to start him out and he is addicted to it.He goes straight
for the parsley first and digs his nose deep in his salad bowl for more.I
start work today for the first time in two months and I am worried about
Teddy we haven't been seperated for more than a couple of hours at a time
When I do come home he goes crazy wheeking for me to hold him so I hope he
won't be to lonely with dad around got to run.I'll write more later.Toodles

Mary Mentz
Marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
www.teddybear201.blinkz.com