[Gpdd] Virtual: Pig Olympics

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:25:56 EST 2007

hey everyone this is Sailor Willie here. I am writing to let you know that I
too want to pigticipate in the piggie olympics. However, at this time I am
not quite sure as to what I really want to do. However, I am good at eating
contests, staring contests and wheeking. i am very excited and am in
training for whatever I may choose to do in the olympics.

Wheeks to everyone and condoloces to those who have lost their piggies. They
are safe and having fun  across the bridge running through the fields of
overflowing dandelions I am sure.

Wheeks from Sailor Willie