[Gpdd] [GPDD] Food: Peeling fruit

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 11:34:09 EST 2007

We have a question.  Are there any fruits/veggies that
  we need to peel before giving to the piggies?  I used to
  peel bananas until someone mentioned their piggies
  loved the peel.
  What about kiwi? (I'm never sure if we're supposed to
  eat that fuzzy stuff or not!)
  Usually now the OP's get their apples cut into small
  enough bits that it's not a concern, but if I give them
  a larger size, like even a quarter of an apple, I will
  score the peel so they can't get a big chunk of it
  stuck in their throat or teeth. Of course, I learned my
  lesson about cores and seeds, and always remove
  that.
  What else?
  Susi & the Okie Piggies
  (waiting with baited breath)