[Gpdd] HEALTH Speech and hearing

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Mar 7 05:10:50 EST 2007

Hi Kim,

I have a house full of piggies and have found that when there is any shouting for food to be done, there is usually a spokespig for each group, the others merely doing their "I'm starving" impression until the food arrives. Some pigs are naturally noisy and others use body language to tell you what they want.

I second Joan's test for deafness but if Hershey doesn't hear the fridge door open, it doesn't matter as long as he eats the food when it is delivered!

Penny and the Piggyfriends.