[Gpdd] SILLY -- Pigolympic

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Mar 7 08:00:41 EST 2007

Hi Guys.
     Wheeze wants to par-tis-a-pate on the piglypicks But Alge hasn't been on
lin vury much and we dont know whatz going on. We loveses virtual events.
Thiz will be du furst sincww Wislon and Mr. Cooders went to the Bridge an wheeze
wuntz to keeeep there tr-di-shuns.

Wheeeze is still memburs of LAPS are n't whee??

Our luv to alll who have lost piggies and healing wheeeks to the sick. These
things makes us all vury sad.

By Charlie of the Jolly Rodents (Charlie and Chester)