[Gpdd] virtual: Vote for the pig olympig city!

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 08:43:00 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

I managed to find a free survey online where we can all vote for our
favorite city.
please vote on: http://www.opinionpower.com/Surveys/875046381.html

I will be able to see te results and also after you vote you will get an
overview of all the votes that have been done until then.
Please notice that this poll will be online for only a month so you can vote
until the 6th of April!

Okay, well I'll try to find out how to automate the subscription for piggies
in the piggie sports!
I'll let you know if I succeed.

I will also send you a reminder to vote for your favorite city every wheek.

Regards,
Mikey, coordinating pig olympigs slave

Mpstaaks at emxn.com
pandameisje at gmail.com