[Gpdd] virtual: sign up your piggies for olympig sports!

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 10:17:34 EST 2007

Hi all,

it's me again, i'm in spamming-mode today!
I've managed to make a nice form for signing up your piggies. fill it in at:
http://www.opinionpower.com/Surveys/429046388.html
I will get all the results by email and will make a list of it and post it
in the gpdd.

This form will be available for only one month (it's free so what can i do).
After that I will throw out the sports where there were no or too little
piggies signed up for, and i will add the forgotten piggie sports. And
everyone wanting to sign up for forgotten sports or who did not sign his
piggies up yet will have the opportunity to do so for a month. (by that time
the pigolympigs will be).

just a quick note about the poll for favorite city: be careful what you
choose, you can only vote once!! (we tested that, janneke being my guinea
pig ;) , trying to vote twice)
Also if you want to read the motivations for cities, check our website:
http://winkysgirls.hyves.nl or see janneke's post in todays digest! For the
signing up, you can post as many times as you want, since i thought someone
or some piggie could change their minds or get a new piggie they sign up and
so on...

I hope you will all vote and sign your piggies up, so you can spam me back
(i will recieve an email for every reaction you guys send in)!!

greetings,
Mikey, coordinating slave for the pig olympigs 2007
Mpstaaks at emxn.com
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl