[Gpdd] VIRTUAL:Pigolympics

Schumann, Jan Jan.Schumann at SelectHealthofSC.com
Wed Mar 7 11:20:44 EST 2007

Well, my fur children are a bit upset with me for not responding about the Pigolympics yet.

Tribble would like to participate in the squealing while getting toe nails cut competition.  In fact, she says that there is no competition because she is so good at it.

Leela wants to be in the squirming while held by a vet tech event as well as the making oneself as long as skinny as possible, a.k.a. "look like a ferret."

Zathras just wants to hang out with some guys.  Maybe Charlie, Chester, and Butterscotch would be willing to take him out pub crawling.  He just wants to hang with some guys since he is the only man in the household, human or pig.  He says that Peaches sounds charming and he would love to escort her to any events as long as he is not with the guys.  He does know how to treat a lady since he has 2 sisters who have taught him how to behave with the ladies.  (He has to work on his priorities of sow friends and boar friends.)

Please schedule a Pig Air pick up at Charleston, SC.

Jan
Mom to Tribble, Zathras, and Leela
Lokai in my heart

Jan Schumann
Data Analyst
Select Health of South Carolina
(843) 569-4847
jan.schumann at selecthealthofsc.com

-------------- next part --------------
"KMHPMMS <kmhp.com>" made the following annotations.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone
other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic mail or its contents by persons other than the intended recipient(s)
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our
internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.