[Gpdd] Virtual: PiggieOl.

calzos calcinos at yahoo.es
Wed Mar 7 20:37:29 EST 2007

Some sports I didn't read on list: chirping or singing (The Opening), of course and sorry, ppl, my ladies are going to win. Also, walk on poo (mama-Wanda's gonna win!), and I'd like to say that we should have a special rumblestrutting contest for ladies in heat (again, mama-Wanda would be the winner). She moves so much across the blanket!

Well, my Spanish Crew is ready to win, so piggies, don't go there or you'll be back at home with empty hands. Also, I'm the Number One Slave-runner after the babies to catch them (cures, baths...) so, Slaves, just be at home! Haha!