[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] <Pigolympigs: cheerleading>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 10:01:41 EST 2007

Hi Dunya,

It's me yaya!!! I'd looove to be in your cheerleader squad.
WHeeeeeeeeeeeK
PARSLEY CELERY AND RED PEPPER
THE CARROTHEADS ARE ALWAYS BETTER
Wheeeeeek!!

Oeoeoeoe..I just sooo like love it! I can wear a cute outfit an meet the
handsommeste boars.
May I suggest green pompoms made out of parsley? (we'll need reserves
though)We can also cheer for other teams and piggies, in case there's no
carrotheadteam.
My slave signed me up for eating own bodywheight in hay. I won't win, i'm
not that good at it. But the practice is really good for me (slave is always
complaining that i don't eat enough hay)

Suus is training for running an jumping cagebars (man she takes it too
seriously, she practices every night, she doesn't even have time to mail to
the gpdd)
Jan is rumblestrutting his manly butt off. Pff it's soooo like... annoying.
He uses it as an excuse everytime he's chasing me and suus.

Okay Wheeeek wheeek wheeeek!! (i'm training my lungs)
Yaya from the winky team