[Gpdd] Miscellaneous Teddy

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 8 15:02:37 EST 2007

 I used to give Teddy grape seeed tomatoes he formed a horrible sore on his
nose which cleared after a month of neosporin plus pain releif and peroxide
I never knew apples cause sores on the mouth but Teddy gets it twice a day
and I have yet to see a sore develop.When I come home from work at 11:00 at
night I make a kissing sound and he turns and kisses me and I see nothing on
his mouth.That scares me I wash all his veggies and fruits as soon as they
are brought home for convience purposes .I work all night and daddy works
all day .So I feed him breakfast and daddy feeds him  dinner.Well got to get
ready to go to work .
Mary Mentz
Marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
www.teddybear201.blinkz.com