[Gpdd] [MISCELLANEOUS] Pet Sitters?

Hala Annette annettehala at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 12:53:09 EST 2007

Last night we got a phone call saying we won a vacation trip for the whole family.  It ended up falling through because our annual income was too low.  (They're selling real state or time shares or something.)  Anyway, it got me thinking.  We had a wonderful pet sitter in Japan who came to live at our house when we took a family trip to Australia for five weeks in 2005.  She even canceled her social activities so she could get home to Rodney after work.  (He has that affect on women.)  Our favorite vacation spot in Japan allowed pets so we took Rodney with us then.  Do any of you ever go away for vacations?  I would really like to have a solution to this dilemma because right now I think the only barrier to our getting any more guinea pigs is the vacation issue.