[Gpdd] MISC: The Sooty Story

Shauna Osteen shauna1313 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 13:23:19 EST 2007

Thanks to Mieke we now have a weblink to the story. I just love the picture.
My husband even put it on our computer screen because he loved it so much.
So here you go!

http://carcino.gen.nz/images/index.php/42e23aa3/48b9a820

Susi, I have only been reading the digest for about a year, but the story
did sound familiar. Even our mailman at the store I work at has recently
seen the story here in the States. He came in the store one day all excited
to tell me about it. He thinks I am nuts because I use to bring my piggie
Momo to work for about 2 months when he had to be hand-fed. He just hung out
a the register with me all day and customers and delivery people all thought
he was that cutest thing, which he was! Anyway my Aunt sent me the story
this week so is must be getting around the States right now somewhere.