[Gpdd] [GPDD] Peter Gurney - Lighting our candles

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 13:56:28 EST 2007

Audrey- God bless you for your tireless work to keep this
  project alive. While we are all so very thankful for Peter
  and all he's done, we do tend to get busy with our own
  details and could easily forget. So we will be lighting our
  own carrot- and parsley-scented candles this evening,
  here in Oklahoma. I believe Fozzie Bear and Buster
  plan to say a few words, Bullett is going to be sure
  everyone is in place and paying proper attention.  He
  already has seen to it that Peter's pigture is in it's proper
  place of honor (on the computer screen!), where we will
  gather.
  Yes, please add the Okie Piggies of Cavy Lodge to your
  list. I have a sneaking suspicion there will be a few more
  candles being lit here in Oklahoma, too. (100, at least!)
  Susi & the Okie Piggies
  ~also honoring those beloved piggies who are
  waiting for us, with Peter at the Bridge,
  little Primoz leading the way