[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Doris

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Mar 9 14:08:22 EST 2007

Suzanne, we are so very sorry that Doris had complications following her
surgery and didn't make it.  It was very sad to read her story and of
how she had to have a second surgery as well, and our hearts go out to
you.  We hope you have no doubt that you did everything for her,
including researching to find out what was the best course of action and
taking her to the wonderful CCT.  Doris was so lucky to have your love
and excellent care, and we have no doubt that she realized this.  We
hope that soon your many happy memories of her will begin to ease the
sadness of your loss.  Please accept our condolences on her passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday