[Gpdd] [GPDD] Care - Upstairs piggies

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 14:36:28 EST 2007

We, too, had to come up with a way to elevate our C&C
  condos. At first they were simply built on top of the freezer
  in one corner of the dining room (we stopped using anything
  out of it - too much trouble!). Then I sold it when we moved.
  So I have bought some of those folding tables at WalMart,
  they come in various dimensions. And while they are not
  exactly the same dimensions, I simply put a piece of
  plywood on it to rest the C&C on (in fact, several pieces
  will work just as well, as long as they are wide enough)
  This gives us room for another large pen underneath,which
  is also raised up above the floor - again, plywood, but placed
  on those wooden pallets. You can create your own if need
  be, with 2x4's, etc. Or, room for storage - good place for
  those drawer units on rollers.
  Gotta keep those little pig feet warm!  Also - on the coldest
  nights here, we stuffed in lots of extra hay for bedding.
  Wheeks!
  Susi & the Okie Piggies