[Gpdd] [GPDD]Virtual - Pig Olympics

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 18:15:10 EST 2007

In light of this auspicious day, The Okie Piggies would
  like to hereby suggest that special arrangements be
  made for a Sky Box for the most honored dignitaries
  to enjoy the Pig Olympics. (not being present and
  involved at the last P.O., we didn’t know if this was
  done then).
  Perhaps some very special and honorable invitation
  could then be sent to all our dear ones at the
  Rainbow Bridge, perhaps c/o Peter Gurney?
  (altho’, something tells me word has already
  reached them!)
  Yours most excitedly,
  Mrm. Buzzerre, O.P.