[Gpdd] MISC: g.p.'s used as crocodile bait in FL

Muddy Rats muddy.rats at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 22:01:01 EST 2007

I can't stand the local papers here in Denver!  All they're good for is
letting my hamster and George poop on them.

Here's a link to the blurb in the newspaper:

http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_5391352

Unfortunately, no matter how many complaints there are, it's not going
to eliminate the various rodents, rabbits and cavies from being used as
food... but I will definitely be emailing them my comments.

Thanks for passing on this upsetting info, Kathy.

Lori