[Gpdd] [MISCELLANEOUS] Pet Sitters?

Muddy Rats muddy.rats at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 22:19:31 EST 2007

Annette,  I'm also in the Denver area... so if you're ever in a bind, I
can probably take care of Rodney for you in my home.  At the current
moment, I only have 1 male, George.

Depending on how long you plan on going away for, you could leave Rodney
with enough pellet, water and hay for a few days, and then put out
various fresh veggies that will last a day or two.

Other options are finding someone you trust to come stay at your home,
or come over and check on Rodney every day.  There are kennels that
board animals, but I've always managed to find someone to come in and
check on my various critters for me - and I haven't had the opportunity
to leave George alone yet, and would have a hard time doing so.  I can't
turn on the coffeemaker without having him wheek to me for his breakfast
in the morning.

Lori, Dani & George