[Gpdd] MISC: Candle lighting for Peter Gurney's birthday

Annette Kobus akobus at austin.rr.com
Sat Mar 10 00:24:10 EST 2007

Thank you Audrey for keeping us on our toes. Let it be known that here in
Austin, Texas, USA, Annette Kobus and Mindy Jern lighted our candle in
memory of Peter Gurney and our own beloved Prince. Had it not been for the
wisdom of Peter and other guinea pig lovers (like GPDD), Prince (#2181 on
the Great Guinea Pig Poo Trail team) might not have lived to the ripe old
age of 9 years and 7 months.

-Annette and Mindy, with Prince forever in our hearts