[Gpdd] MISC-test animals-Brody

Folly Farm lfolly at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 10 17:38:44 EST 2007

When I took my guinea pig Brody in for a check up, my vet asked if I'd obtained him from a lab.  Brody has 2 precise chips missing out of his right ear, and my vet says thats one of the ways that they identify test subjects.  We have a few labs that do animal testing in San Diego.  I adopted him as an adult from animal control last March.  I asked who dropped him off and why, and they said the person was really 'shifty' and just left him and didn't want to leave a name or a reason for the relinquish.  My vet thinks he was 'liberated'.  He is really, really easy and patient to get medicine, nail trims, etc.  If this is true,  I'm so happy to give him a nice, happy, carefree life with lot's of room to play, good food and plenty of girlfriends.

Lisa Stanley & the San Diego Herd: Brody, Keely, Shayla, Genevyeve, Bronwyn, Delaney, Camdyn, Riley & little Trystan