[Gpdd] [MISC] Croc bait

hypnotic95 at aol.com hypnotic95 at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 14:12:33 EDT 2007

Hi I read the post about the piggy's being feed to crocs as food.   What
bothered me the most about it is that people think it's ok.  It's not  ok piggy's
are at least here in the US are pets not food.  Now I"m  also a huge dog lover
, but it would be like  feeding a puppy to a  croc.  You know that the whole
country would be up in arms if they saw  that.  (as I said I love dogs it's
just an example) What ever happened to  chicken or beef?  I have been to croc
farms before and they feed them  chicken pieces from local farms.   I know
yelling isn't going to  change anything but I really think that this is crazy.  I
just think it's  sad.  Sorry I had to vent.

Kelly with pancake and waffles from Chilly NY
http://www.aol.com.