[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] If you lit a candle

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 14:01:33 EDT 2007

If you lit a candle for the Peter Gurney Memorial on March 9th, and you haven't already let me know, be sure to email a post to the GPDD or to me, privately.  I'm compiling a list to post on the GPDD of all the places the light went around the world.  Tell me your city/town, state, and country.

  Thank you to those who already let me know - your candle site will be included.

  Audrey