[Gpdd] ANNOUCEMENT- please sign the petition to St. Augustine Zoo (Jaime)

Shauna Osteen shauna1313 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:14:27 EDT 2007

Hi Jamie,
I signed your petition and my husband did as well. I am also happy to say I
have recruited some of my family to do so as well. I bet you will have over
100 signatures in no time! I am just stunned when I see stories like this.
Guinea pigs should be just as beloved as cats and dogs and they just simply
are not. They are the most amazing pets to have and some people just don't
understand that. Good luck with the petition and thank you for being to
passionate about this for out little furry friends.

~Shauna, Proud Piggie Parent of Quentin and Miss Zeussy, as well as Momo
waiting at the Bridge