[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Ryssi

Willowstorm25 at aol.com Willowstorm25 at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 12:21:52 EDT 2007

Hi Slaves,

Just wanted to let everyone know that my little Ryssi crossed over the
Bridge 11:30 this morning.

He had been fighting a long illness, and was getting better for a while,  but
he started giving up over the weekend.

I am not sure of how old he was, as he was an adopted rescue, as are all my
babies, but he lived a good life with me and his cagemate, Ryvvir.  I am  very
sad, but I am confident that I did the right thing.  He needed to find  a
better place.

I am already in the market to adopt another one for his widow,  Ryvvir.  Wish
her luck that she might find love again soon.

Nicholle and Bwee
http://www.aol.com.