[Gpdd] [MISC] misc information

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 22:26:22 EDT 2007

I have meaning to post for a while. I just so busy it seems I barely have time to read the posts.

  Comets 1st Adoption Day was Feb 28. Happy Adoption Day my little furry one.

  After going to the Nevada SPCA and thinking I was coming home with 2 females. Well  on Sunday I was finally able to tell that Jules is not a female, but a male. I just assumed what they told me was correct. I have my fingers crossed that Leggs is not pregnant.

  More to come later....

  Gwen and the furry ones from Las Vegas