[Gpdd] [CARE] Cilantro

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 05:25:35 EDT 2007

Further to the posting about Cilantro .... You may remember I posted a  while
back about cilantro and what was its European equivalent, as I had eagerly
grown coriander last summer and been disappointed by the Dolly Mixtures'
take-it-or-leave-it attitude when presented with the leaves. Well, here at
Serendipity we welcome voluntary helpers from all over the world to come and  stay
for us and help with the garden and animals in exchange for board and  lodging,
and at present we have a lovely girl called Laura from Nantucket here.  I had
emailed her about cilantro before she came, and she very kindly brought us
lots of different packets of cilantro seeds with which to experiment. She has
just told me a few have germinated - so I will wait with baited breath to see
what comes up, and whether the Dolly Mixtures are impressed! If they are, I
will  try to save some seeds in the autumn and send them to fellow slaves
across  Europe, so they too can grow the cilantro that piggies actually like!!

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures