[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Jan's 'makeover' and our Silo>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 04:57:23 EDT 2007

Hi All,
Sorry we dutchies keep spamming you guys, but i have some pigtures i'd like
to share. Remember that My boar Jan posted a while back that I shaved him so
that he could be more aerodynamic for the games? (You probably understand
that, in reality, i did this for other reasons) Well, this is how he looked
like before and after his makeover:
http://xs313.xs.to/xs313/07112/MakeOverJan.jpg
You also might have read that yaya needs to eat more hay (she had a lot of
diarrhoea *emphasis on HAD :-D *). That is why I enrolled her in the eating
your own bodywheight contest at the pigolympigs. Well, good news she got
eating own body volume down and is now training for eating own body
wheight.hihi
Yaya loves to eat stuff she isn't supposed to. If it's hard, she consideres
it a challenge (i guess that's why she didn't eat enough hay, no challenge
there, plenty of it to go around)
I was looking on the internet for pig houses and found one with a silo. I
loved that idea and decided to make one out of cardboard.
This is how it looked, before the hay went in:
http://xs313.xs.to/xs313/07112/100_3849.JPG
This was the first day:
http://xs313.xs.to/xs313/07112/100_3850.JPG
And this was after a week of 'construction work':
http://xs313.xs.to/xs313/07112/100_3855.JPG
As you can see, yaya is getting ready for the pigolympigs ;-)
have a nice week!
Janneke and the winky team, Suus Yaya and Jan