[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences fro Ryssi & Welcome to Aquinnah

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Mar 13 18:54:40 EDT 2007

Dear Nicholle and Ryvvir we were very sorry to read that your darling
friend and your husband passed on to the Bridge :o(
We are sending you Ryvvir lots of piggie kisses to  help comfort you and
to Nicholle lots of hugs.  Long illnesses are very difficult to cope
with i commend you on your determination to help your little man as much
as you did.

A huge welcome to Aquinnah we do hope you love your new forever home
with Ryvvir and slave Nicholle.  We look forward to hearing all about
you.

Duke and Glynis (in mem Sully)