[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: Peter Gurney: candle

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Tue Mar 13 16:30:06 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone and Everypig -

Late but sincere, I'm reporting that although at precisely 8 pm, I was working, but when I got home after 9, I lit a lovely, scented candle on behalf of Carmen, Shakira and myself, and our dear departed ones, in memory of Peter and all the good work he did for piggies of the world.

I would like to write more, of a personal nature, but I'm just a bit rushed for time at the moment, so I'll just say that although I'm not contributing much, I am really enjoying reading about the frenzied preparations for the Piglmpics, and will certainly send Carmen and Shakira.  They haven't yet decided which events to go out for, but probably anything that involves eating or chewing on cardboard.

Fellow digesters, I'm hoping this finds you in good health and good spirits.  Those of you coping with losses, piggy or otherwise, I am with you more than I can say.  Sorry I haven't been able to send personal messages at this time.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Carmen and teenager Shakira
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in mem