[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Ryssi - and welcome Aquinnah

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 04:12:51 EDT 2007

Nicholle and Rywir

We want to express our sincere condolences at the passing of your beloved
Ryssi to the Rainbow Bridge. If he had been ill for a while, it was probably a
happy release, and he is now free from pain and popcorning delightedly in that
 luscious meadow beside the Rainbow Bridge.

We wish a very warm welcome to Aquinnah, who knows she is not intended to
replace anyone, but that she is a very lucky girl to have found caring slaves,
and hopefully a snuggly cagemate. May you all be a comfort to one another.

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures