[Gpdd] misc; Meet Fugly

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Wed Mar 14 10:59:53 EDT 2007

Hello again firstly can I say thanks to all those who came back to reassure me that Fuglys drrrrr noises are actually telling me he is happy.

I wish I had found gpdd while Bubbles was still alive coz I would have love to have told you all the wonderful things he did.

Now that I have found you, I would like to share with you all about Fugly.

Fugly is a beige american crested and his names stands for flippin ugly which my other half thought he was when he first saw him, he has now accepted that he is a beautiful baby.

Fugly was very shy at first and even after 3 weeks he will still run and hide 8 out of 10 times when you walk past his cage, but let him out the cage and he becomes a mad thing. Is there an olympic sport of chasing your non existant tale round and round in circles coz I am sure he would be champion.

Fugly loves to run and jump, and he is so fast by the time you turn to where he was he is somewhere else entirely. Unfortunately he has the habit of jumping into any inanimate object such as walls that happen to be in his vicinity. He chases his non exisistent tale in circles and is quite content to spend ages running in a big oval including trips through his cardboard tube. He is so full of energy it makes me tired just watching him. Does anyone else have piggies who do this I would love to hear from you.

He has also managed in 3 weeks to learn that when I get home from work and open the fridge it means food time and he will squeak excitedly before waiting by his bowl, last night for the first time he took food from my hands so he is progressing fast.

When I can keep him still enough I will send you a photo of him.

Bye for now.