[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: Peter Gurney Candle Lighting

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 19:15:52 EDT 2007

The Story Piggies and Debra lit a  candle for Peter Gurney and for the dear
departed piggies at the Rainbow Bridge  on Friday.  We had the candle lit from
7:00 to 9:00 p.m. Central  Time.  We live in Joliet, Illinois.  We understand
that there is a  tally being done of those who participated in the candle
lighting, and wheeee  wanted to be counted in that tally.

Wheeeks From:

Debra, Calico, Snickers, Lilac, Cheekie, Checkers,  Princess and Creampuff
Remembering Taffy, Patches, Peanut and Pumpkin at the  Bridge
_http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/index.html_
(http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/index.html)
_http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/page1.html_
(http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/page1.html)