[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Claude's weight loss

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Wed Mar 14 15:08:54 EDT 2007

Dear Debbie

I wonder if Claude's weight loss is because he is not eating as quickly as
the other piggies with whom he shares.  It might be a good idea to have
his teeth checked, just to be on the safe side.  My Bess has some trouble
with her teeth, but manages to finish her morning salad by bedtime, so I
wonder if it could be the same with Claude.  He might be seen to be eating
well, but just not eating quickly enough before it is all gone!  Just
recently I have also been giving Bess some bran mash made with water at
bedtime, and she eats all of that as well, and she is putting on weight.

Hope this might be of some help,

Kay