[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: Petition to Zoos

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 13:37:09 EDT 2007

Jaime - Well done!  I'd say you've gotten their attention!
  Don't back down now, we're all behind you!

  Joan- Amen, Sister!  Very well said. Yes, I wonder how
  many alligators are roaming the hillsides of Peru . . .
  and how many of those people in the mountains would
  rather have a hamburger or grilled chicken or pizza if
  they had the chance? They do what they have to  just
  to survive, I imagine (personally, I'd rather eat grass
  and berries and tree bark!).
  Wheeks!
  Susi & the Okie Piggies,
  -with toofies bared!