[Gpdd] [MISC] Response from St. Augustine Farm & Zoological Park

Hala Annette annettehala at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 17:59:17 EDT 2007

I agree with Joan, they should start raising cats and dogs to be fed to zoo animals.  He does have a point about animals being raised for food.  (animal or human)  The whole thing makes me consider going totally vegetarian.  I prefer not to think about what I'm eating but situations like this bring it to mind.